St. John's Outdoors
Since we live in such a spectacular place surrounded by God's creation, we are called to enjoy the beauty by getting outside to play. St. John's Outdoors is an opportunity to ski, hike, fish, bike or golf, in fellowship with your St. John's family. If you are interested in learning more about St. John's Outdoors, please contact Margaret Hutton at [email protected].
Want to join us? Something you'd like to do but don't see on the list? Let us know!
- Mondays | Dog Walking at 8:00 a.m. with Christie Laughery at the South Park feedground.
- Wednesdays | Hike Snow King at 8:45 a.m.
- Thursdays | Lunch on the Lawn at noon on the St. John's benches.
- Biking with Brian | Alternating Sundays at 2 p.m. Upcoming dates: Aug. 13, 27; Sept. 10, 24.
- Hike the Teton Crest Trail | July 31 - August 3
- Saturday Hiking | 9 a.m. Bradley/Taggart Loop (June 10); Sleeping Indian (July 15); Table Mountain Coming Soon!
- Golfing | 9 holes at Teton Reserve in Victor on Aug. 6 at 4 p.m.
- Church on a Lake | at Slide Lake Aug. 12 at 10 a.m. Bring your own floating device!
- Fly-fishing | dates TBA based on run-off.