St. John's Outdoors
Since we live in such a spectacular place surrounded by God's creation, we are called to enjoy the beauty by getting outside to play. St. John's Outdoors is an opportunity to ski, hike, fish, bike or golf, in fellowship with your St. John's family.
Want to join us? Sign the waiver below and you're in! Something you'd like to do, but don't see on the list? Let us know!
Summer Outings Include:
- Walk & Worship — Wednesday, May 29 at 5:30 pm. Sink or Swim Trailhead
- Sunday, June 23 — Jenny Lake
- Saturday, July 20 — Two Ocean Lake
- Sunday, August 4 — Church on a River a flotilla from Jackson Dam to Pacific Creek in the afternoon 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- Friday, August 16 — Holly Lake
- September 9-12 — Backpacking
- Date TBD — Pie in the Sky Stargazing
Weekly Wednesday summer hikes at 8:45 a.m. will be held from June through September. We will enjoy a different hike each week from an array of choices like Josie's Ridge, Crystal Butte, Snow King, Ski Lake, Cache Creek, or Old Pass Road.
Dog Walking! Calling all dog-lovers for dog walking with Dr. Christie Laughery. Meet us at the South Park Feed Ground each Monday at 8:00 a.m.
If you are interested in learning more about St. John's Outdoors, please contact Margaret Hutton at [email protected].
Teton Crest Trail
8 people. 3 days. 0 showers.