St. John's Outdoors
Since we live in such a spectacular place surrounded by God's creation, we are called to enjoy the beauty by getting outside to play. St. John's Outdoors is an opportunity to ski, hike, fish, bike or golf, in fellowship with your St. John's family. Please RSVP and sign the waiver prior to the event.
- Thursday, June 17 – Ski Lake
- Thursday, July 22 – Two Ocean Lake Loop
- Thursday, August 19 – Gros Ventre Range, Specific Location TBD
Walk & Pray:
This year our theme is water. All hikes will be Saturday morning except for the July Taggart Lake outing. We'll meet in the afternoon so we can share a meal together and enjoy the evening stillness and beauty. Groups will have a maximum of 12 people per hike.
- June 26 – Phelps Lake via Rockefeller Preserve. Meet in Rockefeller parking lot at 7:30 a.m. Carpooling recommended. 3.4 miles round trip, easy.
- July 24 – Taggart Lake evening hike. Meet at trailhead at 5 p.m. 3.3 miles roundtrip, some elevation, moderate.
- August 21 – Hermitage Point. 9.6 miles. Meet at trailhead at 8 a.m.
- September 18 – Two Ocean Lake Loop. 6.8 miles. Meet at trailhead at 9 a.m.
- October 16 – Location & Time TBD.
Want to join us? Sign the waiver below and you're in!
If you are interested in learning more about St. John's Outdoors, please contact Liz or Catherine at [email protected] or by calling the office at 733-2603.
Join our Facebook group for the latest happenings.
Teton Crest Trail
8 people. 3 days. 0 showers.