Mindfulness for Mamas
Mindfulness for Mamas was born out of a dream to make a love-spreading difference in the lives of mothers in our community. We know that isolation, overload of information and lack of affirmation are some of the hardest parts of motherhood. M4M supports the well-being of mamas by gathering in a safe, non-judgmental space and providing mothers of all ages and stages access to mindful practices.
Join us on the third Wednesday of each month at 11:45 AM in Hansen Hall. Bring your lunch! Facilitators from our community will lead us in discussion on a myriad of topics related to the multi-faceted life of moms.
We're celebrating our 1 year anniversary in 2020!
Trimester topic: "Excavating the ME in in MothEr"
- March 18 - Whole in Motherhood with Alicia Assad, Mom of 5
- April 15 - Bringing your Inner World to Life with Joan of Sparc's Celia Wynter
In Case You Missed It, Revisit our past meetings.
- Finding My Inner Bullseye
- Curiosity & the Enneagram
- Cultivating Kinship & Mutual Support
- Finding everyday mindful JOY
- Restoring Your Pelvic Floor with a Mindful Kore!
- Magic of Mindfulness for a Good Night’s Sleep
- Mindfulness with Sara Flitner
- Start Me Up!
- Keeping Calm in the Storm
- Building the Tribe
- Motherhood and Career
- Tough Conversations
If you are interested in facilitating a Community Conversation or have feedback, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Be sure to stay in touch by joining our newsletter or follow us on social media.
Continue the conversation with us every third Thursday following the M4M Community Conversation in a social setting to kick back and connect with other mamas in our community. Mixer locations shared closer to event date on our group Mindfulness for Mamas.
January - we're pressing pause this month!
February - we're planning something AMAZING for you!
March - we're inviting PSL…Read More »