Diocesan Youth Visioning Days
Join the Bishop for a time to share your thoughts, dreams, and visions.
2 days and 1 night at St. Michael’s Circle in Ethete Wyoming.
August 12-13 All youth entering 6th thru 8th grade
August 14-15 All youth entering 9th thru 12th grade
August 16-17 All graduated seniors and college students
Possible activities beyond time with the Bishop:
* Tepee Set-up and Tepee Take-down
* Indigenous Games for each age group
* Archery by certified instructors
* Arapaho and Shoshone Dancers
* Shoshone Cultural Center Tour
* Shoshone Episcopal Mission Tour
* Sunrise Prayers in Arapaho
* Cedaring Ceremony
* Arapaho and Shoshone language spoken for grace