Coronavirus Community Update
The Jackson Hole community is actively monitoring an outbreak of COVID-19 that is occurring around the world and in other parts of the United States. A new local website launched this week, jhcovid.com. The most up to date information can be found on the CDC website. We also love this infographic about travel.
Here are the latest community happenings on and off campus.
- We have suspended all non-essential meetings and church services. Check out St. John's Live here.
- Browse 'N Buy resale store is closed until further notice. Please save those donations as you clean out your homes!
- All children and youth programs including Bright Beginnings Preschool, Children’s Chapel, Nursery, and After School are suspended.
- Jackson Cupboard has expanded operations and need our support with volunteers. For more on food assistance, visit the site jhfoodhelp.com.
- If you need any assistance, please contact us via email at [email protected] or call the church office at 307-733-2603.
- A member has generously offered a $100,000 challenge gift to those in our community who are financially impacted by the pandemic. If you'd like to donate, please consider doing so by clicking the green GIVE button.
Symptoms of the COVID-19 virus include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Health officials are encouraging individuals to take the following steps to help prevent spreading:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you are sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
We at St. John's Church are taking this seriously and hope that we can help ease your mind. For the latest updates in Teton County, check out this link!