A Legacy of Love
Please schedule a visit to discuss the St. John's A Legacy of Love Campaign.
Committee members (below) are ready to help schedule your visit and answer questions. Please accept a call from a campaign volunteer and schedule a time to visit, it can take place in your home, at St. John's campus or at any location.
A Legacy of Love Campaign Visit
Thank you for scheduling a visit to discuss the St. John's A Legacy of Love Campaign. We look forward to your visit and our time with you.
The Visit is Simply
- Friends visiting friends for less than an hour
- An inspirational, meaningful message about our campaign efforts
- An opportunity to strengthen relationships
- Helpful information about the expansion plans and vision
- Plenty of time for questions
Help us make a deeper and broader love-spreading difference in Jackson Hole.
The current Browse 'n Buy building is substandard and unable to adequately serve our community. The new building will also house One22's Jackson Cupboard, the recovery community, and two units of housing.
A LEGACY OF LOVE LEADERSHIP
- Steering Committee Co-Chairs | Kathy Stuck, Rob Kass, Lonnie Brown
- Advance Phase Team | John Goettler, Chair, The Rev. Jimmy Bartz, Chandler Billingham
- Spiritual Emphasis Team | Anna Mae Kass, Cora Ligori, Co-Chairs, Will Davenport
- Publicity Team | Ragan Jolly, Anne Bradley, Co-Chairs, Haley Ross, Jessica Jaubert
- Finance Team | Hadyn Peery, Chair, Robyn Reed, Stephanie Abbey
- Memorial Chair, Bruce Hawtin
- Parish Gifts, JR Dalby, Chair, Jean Barash
- Victory Gifts Chair, Annie Sampson
- Launch Committee | Samantha Livingston, Gracie Helms, Caroline Haines, Kristina Owen