St. John's Outdoors
Since we live in such a spectacular place surrounded by God's creation, we are called to enjoy the beauty by getting outside to play. St. John's Outdoors is an opportunity to ski, hike, fish, bike or golf, in fellowship with your St. John's family. If you are interested in learning more about St. John's Outdoors, please contact Margaret Hutton at [email protected].
Want to join us? Something you'd like to do but don't see on the list? Let us know!
- Biking with Brian | Alternating Sundays at 2 p.m. May 28; June 11, 25; July 9, 23; Aug. 13, 27; Sept. 10, 24.
- Lunch on the Lawn | Starting May 18 join us Thursdays at noon to picnic on the green at St. John's.
- Hike Snow King | Wednesdays at 8:45 a.m.
- Saturday Hiking Adventures | 9 a.m. Bradley/Taggart Loop June 10; Jackson Peak July 15; Table Mountain September 16.
- Golfing | 9 holes at Teton Reserve in Victor on Aug. 6 at 4 p.m.
- Church on a Lake | Kayaking and paddleboarding at Slide Lake Aug. 12 at 10 a.m.
- Fly-fishing | dates TBA based on run-off.
- Dog Walking | with Christie Laughery Mondays at 8 a.m. starting June 5 at South Park feed grounds.