Teton Habitat, The Grove Partnership
Teton Habitat will forever change the lives of 24 families by providing them the opportunity for homeownership. St. John's is committed as Habitat’s Lead Faith Partner for one of the units and as a part of the selection committee for the family. Lend the gifts of your voice, your dollars, your hands - or all three!
We are inspired by your commitment to this project, and we are ready to make a love-spreading difference in Teton County. So, grab your shovels, your sandwiches, your checkbooks and meet us at the Grove! Together, let's help families find a place to call home.
Join the team for a Habitat Build Day with St. John's Church. We are committed to one build day each month. Fill out the form below and download the waiver. All volunteers must be 16 years of age.
When can YOU build with us?
Contact Liz at [email protected] if plans change.
Habitat Build Days
- Wear boots or sturdy closed-toed shoes
- Wear long pants, even in the summer, to protect your legs
- Dress for the weather; bring layers of clothing for variable temperatures.
- Do not wear loose clothing.
- Clothing may get dirty or stained.
- Be ready to wear Personal Protective Equipment we will provide at the jobsite such as hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, or dust mask.
Water: Teton Habitat makes every effort we can to protect the environment so please bring your own water bottle. We have a refill station on site.
Lunch: Provided by SJEC
Cancellation Policy: We rely on volunteers to be dependable. We plan our construction schedule based on the commitments made by volunteers and groups. Please contact Elizabeth as soon as possible if your plans change.
Please download the waiver here, and bring with you to the build day.